Advanced Search

Search Results (Searched for: )

• hexfet
29 May 2022 22:06
Replied by hexfet on topic Installing this CC2500 Module

Installing this CC2500 Module

Category: Protocol Development

Looks like the same pins as the Aliexpress module on the page you linked, except for the location of the ground pin. RX_EN is the same as LNA_EN. Connect GDO2 to RX_EN and GDO0 to PA_EN.
  • arthermorgan
26 May 2022 16:12
Installing this CC2500 Module was created by arthermorgan

Installing this CC2500 Module

I have found this module in aliexpress.

www.aliexpress.com/item/1005004134515156...0.0.0.6cdb2e0eMoc5Cu

The wireing for this module is not available on wiki page. www.deviationtx.com/wiki/modulelist/cc2500

Does anyone have any idea what pins connects what on a Devo 10 transmitter.
  • tonh
25 May 2022 17:35
Replied by tonh on topic expressLRS

expressLRS

hexfet wrote: I've merged the latest changes and created a new nightly_build directory in the Downloads section: f6f940d

This build enforces a valid value for Fixed ID (0-63). A couple of UI improvements are included. The 1000Hz FLRC packet rate is also supported.

Finaaaally got around to update my t8sgv2 ... easy peasy.. and works like a charm. Why didn't I do this earlier? Having fun in Velocidrone using the bluetooth joystick function also. Excellent work. Thanks!
  • Fedebhrkz
22 May 2022 12:56
Replied by Fedebhrkz on topic Elrs 2.4 ghz ES24TX pro upgrade

Elrs 2.4 ghz ES24TX pro upgrade

Category: General Discussions

Yess… inverted, like in Elrs descriprion,no flag but it doesn’t work. In crsf menu no words
  • proteus
22 May 2022 09:18
Replied by proteus on topic Is Development Dead for Deviationtx ?

Is Development Dead for Deviationtx ?

Category: Development

yes XK K110 work fine with 4 i 1 module and S-FHSS protocol
  • tonh
19 May 2022 21:36
Replied by tonh on topic T8SG PLUS V3 Carbon black screen after upgrade

T8SG PLUS V3 Carbon black screen after upgrade

Category: Stock Firmware Help

If you did the mod, downloaded and flashed hexfet's latest firmware and flashed your elrs modules (which one do you have?) .. it should work. I've been flying elrs with that same radio for a over a year now..
  • hexfet
19 May 2022 20:32
Replied by hexfet on topic Elrs 2.4 ghz ES24TX pro upgrade

Do you have the UART_INVERTED option un-checked in the ELRS firmware? The default setting is checked.
  • Fedebhrkz
19 May 2022 16:55
Elrs 2.4 ghz ES24TX pro upgrade was created by Fedebhrkz

good evening guys, does anyone have the elrs module on a t8sg plus v3? I can't get it to work / see the data on the radio (hardware crsf modification on the radio already done and last firmware installed) now crsf appears on the display but if I click on it it goes to a menu without writing, only black ... the module is turns on and seems to work because the rgb leds change behind
  • Fedebhrkz
19 May 2022 16:48
Replied by Fedebhrkz on topic T8SG PLUS V3 Carbon black screen after upgrade

il problema era il pulsante menu torna indietro che si e inceppato. ora la radio funziona perfettamente!
ora devo trovare il modo di far vedere alla radio il modulo erls... riesco a entrare come crossfire e il modulo viene alimentato ma non vedo i settaggi sulla radio :-( modifica hardware crsf fatta e flash firmware els fatto per t8sg... mi sa che sbaglio qualche passaggio o la radio non è perfettamente compatibile (su internet si riesce con la v2 Plus)

the problem was the menu button go back that got stuck. now the radio works perfectly!
now I have to find a way to show the erls module on the radio ... I can enter as crossfire and the module is powered but I don't see the settings on the radio :-( crsf hardware modification made and els firmware flash made for t8sg ... I know that I am wrong some steps or the radio is not perfectly compatible (on the internet you can do it with the v2 Plus)
  • leventuygun
19 May 2022 06:29
Replied by leventuygun on topic Voice alerts test build

Voice alerts test build

Category: Builds

hexfet wrote: The "Audio Volume" setting should appear in the transmitter config page for Devo8 regardless of whether a voice module is installed. Try installing the devo8 firmware at this link .

Hi again, I cleaned everything in memory of my Devo8, then update the Nightly Firmware again.
( www.deviationtx.com/downloads-new/catego...8-v5-0-0-f6f940d-zip )
This firmware has a black background and there is no Audio Volume setting and (not important but) in the menus the letters does not appear.
After even modified ".ini" files, there is nothing changed. :)
  • tonh
18 May 2022 20:21
Replied by tonh on topic T8SG PLUS V3 Carbon black screen after upgrade

What firmware did you install? You'd need this www.deviationtx.com/downloads-new/catego...2-v5-0-0-f6f940d-zip version.. (the non plus version)
  • blackmoon
18 May 2022 15:10
Replied by blackmoon on topic protocol for WL Heli V911-s

protocol for WL Heli V911-s

Hello,

Would it be possible to update the protocol so it supports the latest XK (Wltoys) planes namely A220 A210 A260 ?

I tried with the latest build from Hexfet (thx btw to continuing to provide nightly builds) no joy.

I tried with a OpenTX from a friend and it works well.

If it isn't to much work, could someone port the changes made by Pascal to deviation ?

Thx !
  • Fedebhrkz
17 May 2022 22:49
T8SG PLUS V3 Carbon black screen after upgrade was created by Fedebhrkz

good evening everyone, tonight after doing a firmware update to try to make my elrs module work on the t8sg v3 plus (lcd) the screen does not turn on anymore and the radio seems to be still in "dfu" mode, I can turn it on with power + enter or power + return that does not change anything, windows detects that it is attached but only as if it were in firmware update mode. I tried to flash other older firmware, even that of the dedicated jumper site, but nothing ... ideas? where am i wrong? thanks to those who will answer me, good night
  • hexfet
14 May 2022 14:35
Replied by hexfet on topic Is there a master RESET switch for T8SG?

Is there a master RESET switch for T8SG?

Here's a recent thread on this subject. It's usually a driver issue.
  • tjcooper
14 May 2022 05:35
Replied by tjcooper on topic Is there a master RESET switch for T8SG?

hexfet,
I used the 2.31 version and my 8TSG is not found by that program. I have tried all the combinations of ENT and POWER ON and USB menus.
Nothing I do makes the 8TSG seen by the 2.31 program. But I clearly see all the files in my Tx on the USB channel.

Is there some "magic" to get the 8TSG to be seen by the DeFu linker program? Much thanks.
tjcooper
  • hexfet
13 May 2022 01:41
Replied by hexfet on topic Update firmware jumper T 8 SG V2

Update firmware jumper T 8 SG V2

Category: Feedback & Questions

You're welcome
  • hexfet
13 May 2022 01:40
Replied by hexfet on topic Is there a master RESET switch for T8SG?

I use the 2.31 version here .

This link is from "Downloads" over in the left column.
  • Psychonauth
12 May 2022 20:02
Replied by Psychonauth on topic Update firmware jumper T 8 SG V2

Update firmware jumper T 8 SG V2

Category: Feedback & Questions

Thank you very much Hexfet!
  • tjcooper
12 May 2022 19:09

Did not know the nightly builds ever supported the T8SG.
Do you know what DeFu linker software will allow me to downoad these nightly builds to my 8TSG.
Much thanks.
  • tjcooper
12 May 2022 19:06 - 12 May 2022 19:07

I checked all lfiles in the 8TSG. I have no .txt files or anything else that is not the standard .ini or .zip files
There is one binary file that is large but I do not remember its extension, Something like .duf

I have a complete dump or the 8TSG when I first got it and I compared all files to that list.
All 30 of the .ini files are on the 8TSG but the "LOAD" menu only allows you to find .ini in the first 5

Later I did a "re bind" of my system and when I did that, then all 30 .ini files were available to be selected
but that was from my complete reload of all software on the 8TSG
Displaying 381 - 400 out of 76173 results.
Time to create page: 0.056 seconds