Dynam 7ch rx binds to 2602tx

More
24 Nov 2012 01:20 #3113 by PhracturedBlue
Replied by PhracturedBlue on topic Dynam 7ch rx binds to 2602tx
Well, I spent the last 2 days working on this ridiculous protocol. I came up with a scheme that would allow full proportional output on ch 1,2,3,4,6,7.
Decoupling Channels 3(Thr) and 6(Pitch) has required a amount of analysis and requires a lot of complex adjustments, but it actually works almost.
I have very smooth independent control over pitch and throttle EXCEPT that there is jitter in the throttle as it passes through the neutral (0%) point.
This is because the only way to get independent pitch control is to effectively use trims to control the throttle, and you need to do a servo-reverse as it goes through 0. This causes the Rx to jitter even if the calcuclated output value is the same. So at this point I have an almost working setup, but it is probably completely useless unless I can figure out how to fix the glitch.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
24 Nov 2012 16:50 #3120 by PhracturedBlue
Replied by PhracturedBlue on topic Dynam 7ch rx binds to 2602tx
The code is now checked in.
There are 3 different WK2601 modes:
5+1 : Ail, Ele, Thr, Rud, Gyro + Gear. Ch6(pitch) is zeroed out.
Heli: Ail, Ele, Thr, Rud, Gyro + Gear. Pitch will move with throttle. Ch6 enable fmode and thr/pitch ratio
6+1: Ail, Ele, Thr, Rud, Pitch, Gyro + Gear. This gives 6 fully proportional channels, but as mentioned above, there is a slight glitch as the throttle moves through 50%, and there may be some linearity problems on Thr and Pitch.

More
26 Nov 2012 01:27 #3193 by NotFastEnuf
Replied by NotFastEnuf on topic Dynam 7ch rx binds to 2602tx
It has been said before but one more time will not hurt ... Your work is greatly appreciated! The final setup sounds great.

Time to create page: 0.029 seconds