Test of the new menu system

More
24 Jan 2017 05:18 - 24 Jan 2017 05:19 #58337 by FDR
Replied by FDR on topic Test of the new menu system

Moeder wrote: What about getting rid of the left-aligned menu numbers? To me they look odd and useless, since we don't have to scroll like on devo/7e/10/12e.

Actually the menu is scrolable just like in the 7E/10/12E, it's just luck that we don't have more items ATM, but there can be more in the future.

Moeder wrote: If going without button face, I'd choose a different color for the menu selection, cyan is not made for me ;)

That's the generic selection color, which is customizable in the media/config.ini, but at least showy enough on those pages, where you have real controls to select...
Last edit: 24 Jan 2017 05:19 by FDR.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
24 Jan 2017 20:16 #58354 by FDR
Next problem is that the size of a button is limited to 255, so I can't make the DEVO 12 menu wide enough for the 480x272 screen:
struct ImageMap {
    const char *file;
    u8 width;
    u8 height;
    u16 x_off;
    u16 y_off;
};

Is there any reason to stick to the u8 type, or can I change them to u16 as well?

More
25 Jan 2017 19:45 #58385 by FDR
I changed the width and height to u16, and enlarged the transparent button of the DEVO 12 to have full width:
Attachments:

More
25 Jan 2017 22:02 #58391 by quique65
Replied by quique65 on topic Test of the new menu system
Great!. Can I use this menu system in a Devo 6?. Which dfu build contains these modifications?. After years using a Devo 7e it is perfect to have a similar buttons in the Devo 6. Good job!.

More
27 Jan 2017 09:58 #58428 by FDR
PB did the new menu system, and it is already in the nightly builds for quite long time, I just changed the apperence of it.
It will be in the next nightly build, when those will succeed to upload, however they can't at the moment because of the site's change to HTTPS...

More
27 Jan 2017 12:25 #58430 by quique65
Replied by quique65 on topic Test of the new menu system
.Long time without update the 6s, only the 7e, so its time to do it whith your changes when the build is ready. Thank you very much.

More
06 Jul 2017 12:14 #63319 by Thomas.Heiss
Replied by Thomas.Heiss on topic Test of the new menu system

Thomas.Heiss wrote: Question on the 5.0-nightly-build GUI menu system for model list UP/DOWN and model over #1/#30 jumps: www.deviationtx.com/forum/7-development/...arounds-enhancements

The jump #1 (over the top) to #30 is not working 5.0.0 for model list.
In other menus like mixer, model setup jumping over the top / from bottom to top (back) by just using the UP button works.

Is the hard stop at model list #1 intended or have you changed that yet in latest code PhracturedBlue?

Thomas

Any news about enhancing the model menu scrolling either in nightly build for Devo10 or 5.0.0 vlad's test builds?
Is it really that hard to code jumping from model #1 to model #30 when I press the up button? ;) Guys, you already have it in the gui for other menus!
Sorry, but my (down) button panel is still corrupted. Unclear if XciteRC can provide me with a replacement (hopefully).

Greetings

Thomas

More
01 Oct 2017 10:17 #64761 by Thomas.Heiss
Replied by Thomas.Heiss on topic Test of the new menu system
I can confirm that the scrolling over the #1 top model position (with the UP button) is now working in the latest nightly build developer release: www.deviationtx.com/forum/7-development/...s-enhancements#64760

Thank you so much guys!!!

Time to create page: 0.058 seconds