7e +telem +layout ed +perm timer, weekly updates

More
25 Jan 2014 23:13 #19115 by hongm1212
Replied by hongm1212 on topic 7e +telem +layout ed +perm timer, weekly updates

HappyHarry wrote:

hongm1212 wrote: I am not a developer, I'm just D7E users, according to the method of GALEE I change the three sections of the switch, and use the firmware, but because he has no to mixed control switch firmware, so I hope you can be developed on the basis of the Deviation can be mixed in possession of the three sections of the switch firmware.
Thanks again.
English is very poor, translation software, forgive me.

i also am not a developer, i am just a user like you :) no need to apologise for your english.

as you have the two 3 way switches added like galee then you will just have to set your switch option to 3x2 so it would be
extra-switches=3x2

then if you go into your switch settings you will find 2 new switches available to choose, SW A and SW B and 3 positions for each switch. then you can use them as you see fit in your setup :)

Thank you for your reply.
But there is a problem or to please teach you.
Now I have been in accordance with the method of galee increased two three sections of the switch, and brushed his firmware.
The present question is that he couldn't switch mixing control firmware.
What I need is two switch that can control the six channels, has convenient APM mode switches.
Brush which firmware can meet this requirement, please?
You said that the need to modify?Could you tell me how to modify?
Novice, the problem may be very simple, forgive me.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
26 Jan 2014 02:07 #19126 by hongm1212

HappyHarry wrote: Thanks to PhracturedBlue's great work on combining the switch additions for the 7e into the main Deviation build i no longer need to create build for all the different possible switch combinations. i will however still provide a build with the layout editor, the permanent timer and telemetry all enabled, and this will be that thread containing those builds, this thread will follow the updates in PB's repo but i will only do a new build once a week or so, this will allow people to test the newest code and still have all the options enabled.

as i said all the common switch combinations are now covered in the main code (1 x 3way, 2 x 2way and 2 x 3 way) and along with that there is also a new way of enabling your hardware mods, instead of being in the tx.ini file there is a new file called hardware.ini, and as well as the switch mods the added modules are also enabled in there now.

//*******************************************
build updated 23rd of jan to d6c4e42

Just now I brush the firmware, inside the channel Settings cannot be specified for the increase of the three sections of the switch (I was in accordance with the galee way to increase the two switch), could you tell me how to modify?
Waiting for your reply.
thank you

More
26 Jan 2014 04:15 #19130 by PhracturedBlue
Replied by PhracturedBlue on topic 7e +telem +layout ed +perm timer, weekly updates
please post your tx.ini file. It is likely you have not configured the extra switches.

You should also use the firmware in this thread of the 'Nightly' build.
Do NOT use 4.0.1 because it does not have this capability.

More
26 Jan 2014 13:45 #19145 by hongm1212

HappyHarry wrote: Thanks to PhracturedBlue's great work on combining the switch additions for the 7e into the main Deviation build i no longer need to create build for all the different possible switch combinations. i will however still provide a build with the layout editor, the permanent timer and telemetry all enabled, and this will be that thread containing those builds, this thread will follow the updates in PB's repo but i will only do a new build once a week or so, this will allow people to test the newest code and still have all the options enabled.

as i said all the common switch combinations are now covered in the main code (1 x 3way, 2 x 2way and 2 x 3 way) and along with that there is also a new way of enabling your hardware mods, instead of being in the tx.ini file there is a new file called hardware.ini, and as well as the switch mods the added modules are also enabled in there now.

First of all, thank you for your firmware.
I according to your method, and the success of the open three sections of the switch, the channel output, you can see the corresponding three locations can be respectively from - 100 to + 100.
But found in the process of the mixed control, A0, A1, A2 corresponding value is - 100, + 100, 100
Excuse me, is there any way to change the value of the above as - 100, 0, + 100, so, I can use the mixed control function.
Thank you very much.

More
26 Jan 2014 14:02 #19146 by robca

hongm1212 wrote:

First of all, thank you for your firmware.
I according to your method, and the success of the open three sections of the switch, the channel output, you can see the corresponding three locations can be respectively from - 100 to + 100.
But found in the process of the mixed control, A0, A1, A2 corresponding value is - 100, + 100, 100
Excuse me, is there any way to change the value of the above as - 100, 0, + 100, so, I can use the mixed control function.
Thank you very much.

I had already posted the same question in another thread: www.deviationtx.com/forum/7-development/...ation?start=60#19140

More
26 Jan 2014 14:06 - 26 Jan 2014 14:07 #19147 by HappyHarry
Replied by HappyHarry on topic 7e +telem +layout ed +perm timer, weekly updates
these are switches and as such are boolean true/false or on/off, +100 or -100, but you can use the mixer function to control other channels to respond to those switch positions, for instance you could have SW A0 on = 100% SW A1 on = 0% and SW A2 on = -100% to whatever channels you mix it too, the advanced mixer is very powerful and should be able to provide you with what you are looking for without issue. i suggest you read the user manual as this will give you an idea of how to start using the advanced mixers and to set them up as you require. the manual can be found here >> www.deviationtx.com/repository/Documenta...ion10UserManual.pdf/
Last edit: 26 Jan 2014 14:07 by HappyHarry.

More
26 Jan 2014 17:26 - 26 Jan 2014 17:32 #19182 by HappyHarry
i have updated the build in the first post to 6a63c8e this includes a fix to the switch selection for the advanced gui expo/dr mixer page. it also includes changes to the per protocol channel ordering, in that the channel ordering per protocol is automatically applied when selecting that protocol. please be aware of this and also test it out for correct functionality, you can report the channel reordering testing in this thread here >> www.deviationtx.com/forum/7-development/...nnel-reorder-testing
Last edit: 26 Jan 2014 17:32 by HappyHarry.

More
26 Jan 2014 19:49 #19201 by robca
The Expo/DR works in this new build, thanks!

I posted a mini-writeup on how to use Expo/DR to create a -100 0 +100 channel www.deviationtx.com/forum/7-development/...ation?start=80#19199 (probably not very elegant, but it works)

More
26 Jan 2014 23:23 #19241 by hongm1212

HappyHarry wrote: i have updated the build in the first post to 6a63c8e this includes a fix to the switch selection for the advanced gui expo/dr mixer page. it also includes changes to the per protocol channel ordering, in that the channel ordering per protocol is automatically applied when selecting that protocol. please be aware of this and also test it out for correct functionality, you can report the channel reordering testing in this thread here >> www.deviationtx.com/forum/7-development/...nnel-reorder-testing

I have seen another online tutorial.Because don't have my d7e, evening back according to his way to try, hope I can meet my request.
Thanks for the firmware.

More
26 Jan 2014 23:24 #19242 by hongm1212

robca wrote: The Expo/DR works in this new build, thanks!

I posted a mini-writeup on how to use Expo/DR to create a -100 0 +100 channel www.deviationtx.com/forum/7-development/...ation?start=80#19199 (probably not very elegant, but it works)

Thank you for the tutorial.
I understand it, because the d7e's absence, to go home at night to give it a try.
Hope I can achieve my request
Thanks again.

More
27 Jan 2014 13:45 #19271 by hongm1212
Thank you for your firmware.
According to the robca online tutorials, three sections of the switch to enable successful.
And then with another switch mixed control at both ends.Two switch can control the apm six flight mode.
But there is a small problem.
Is the channel monitor interface, if three switches, occasionally colleagues trigger fine-tuning button.Without this kind of situation in the main interface.
Thank you and robca netizen.

More
28 Jan 2014 23:21 #19350 by dianjing
thank you for your fireware
i have used it in my 7e.
but now have a question.
sometimes the trim will move automatic.
can you help me to solve this problem.
thanks a lot.

More
28 Jan 2014 23:30 #19351 by dianjing
thank you
waitting for。。。

More
29 Jan 2014 00:07 - 29 Jan 2014 00:08 #19352 by HappyHarry
waiting for what? me to troubleshoot your installation? I can't do that from here I'm afraid as I've not had the problem occur on my tx
Last edit: 29 Jan 2014 00:08 by HappyHarry.

More
29 Jan 2014 13:02 #19371 by cmpang

dianjing wrote: thank you for your fireware
i have used it in my 7e.
but now have a question.
thanks a lot.

diode leakage.. replace diodes in the switch mod..

• rbe2012
  • So much to do, so little time...
More
29 Jan 2014 13:45 #19373 by rbe2012
...or reverted (there is usually a black line at one end, but I am not sure if it should point to the switch or away from it - see galee's pictures).

More
29 Jan 2014 15:12 #19383 by robca

rbe2012 wrote: ...or reverted (there is usually a black line at one end, but I am not sure if it should point to the switch or away from it - see galee's pictures).

the black line points towards the switch terminals, both of them

see the enclosed picture I took of my mod
Attachments:

More
02 Feb 2014 04:42 #19669 by dianjing

More
02 Feb 2014 06:04 #19675 by PhracturedBlue
Replied by PhracturedBlue on topic 7e +telem +layout ed +perm timer, weekly updates

dianjing wrote: sometimes the trim will move automatic.

You may need to replace the diodes. If it only happens sometimes, you may have a leaky diode.

More
02 Feb 2014 18:32 #19712 by SeByDocKy
Replied by SeByDocKy on topic 7e +telem +layout ed +perm timer, weekly updates
Hi HappyHarry,

I installed your last version and I got some problem with my devo7E. Usually my nRF24L01+ is buzzing when used at 150mw and now no more and more critical some model values seems to be erroned. For example, my quad slightly turn on itself, seems to be dual rate .... directly ... very strange behaviour.

I returned to your former version of the 16 juanuary working perfectly again

Time to create page: 0.073 seconds