Look for an IC with those markings:
- nrf24l01+
- A7105
- CC2500
- CYRF6936
- XN297 or XN297LBW
- HS6200
- LT8900 / LT8910
but sometime one of those chips is built-in another one, that's when we need SDR to try to reverse engineer the protocol ...

Regarding hand soldering QFN28 ICs (I used solder paste in the end...), that was not easy, but worth it :)

Now I can print in the living room while watching TV with my wife and she won't complain of the noise anymore :p

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 Nov 2018 01:55 #71752 by JayDrone
Replied by JayDrone on topic The New Hubsans
here hope this is what u were looking for

More
15 Nov 2018 08:40 - 15 Nov 2018 16:17 #71754 by goebish
Replied by goebish on topic The New Hubsans
The RF board is the small one that's soldered vertically, visible on the bottom right of the last picture, can you read the chip that's on it ? That's probably a XN297.
Have you tried the DM002 protocol or CX10 protocol with DM007 format ?
I'll send you a PM ...
Last edit: 15 Nov 2018 16:17 by goebish.

More
21 Nov 2020 10:01 - 21 Nov 2020 10:06 #77045 by ballbear
Replied by ballbear on topic The New Hubsans
Hi friends, I am new here and I have one ( or more ) question concerning protocol for Hubsan H107D.
When I bind it with my T8SG Plus, I can fly with, I can swith the LEDs, I can set the frequency, it all works ....
But it looks like the switching on/off the camera donĀ“t work. I can recognise it on the RSSI value on the Hubsans monitor , only on this value, because there is no video on my screen and I am trying to find where the fault could be ....
Without drone ON the RSSI is about 35, with drone ON the RSSI is about 89 and changing through the T8SG the frequency shows changing the RSSI - when rare away from the frequency set on the Hubsans monitor the RSSI falls down, tune it back brings the RSSI on The 89-90 levell. But switching the camera ON/OFF brings no result.... Do you have any idea, why it is so?
Has anybody already find the solution for this " no video " issue? I found some interesting infos on one forum. They speaks about LDOs ( my are OK ) and XTALs 6.000 and 8.000 MHz ..... and also connecting the analog video to the Pin10 of vTX . I am collecting courage to do it, but perhaps more simple could be to connect the output for goggles to TV video input, what do you think about it? Or did it somebody already tried?
I know, this part belongs not exactly to this protocol development thread and I hope you will not kill me .... :) No video issue..
Last edit: 21 Nov 2020 10:06 by ballbear. Reason: Formatting improvement - the link is moved to the end.

Time to create page: 0.036 seconds